Stainless Steel Pure water treatment equipment With Hydecanme
(1) Raw water Tank: The Raw Water tank store the raw water.The
begain of the Pure Water Treatment System.
(2) Raw Water Pump: In order to the raw water through the
pretreatment filter, we install a raw warter pumpto increase the water pressure.
(3) Silica sand filter: Silica sand filter can remove the suspended
solid in water.
(4) Active Carbon filter-- mainly used for the removal and other
organic gases and to clear up the taste of water
(5)Sodium ion exchanger -- exchange "ions" of calcium and magnesium
with the most common and easiest method.
(6) Precision Filter: The pp cartridge installed on the precision
filter, The pore of pp cartridge is 1-5um. so that the precision
filter can remove the more small impurities to protect the reverse
(7) High Presure Pump: To increase the water pressure, let the
water through reverse osmosis membrane.
(8) Reverse Osmosis Membrane: THE Reverse Osmosis Membrane is the most important part of the Pure Water Treatment System.Because the pore of the reverse
osmosis membrane is 0.1nm. The pore of the bacteria is 0.5-1um and
the pore of the virus is 0.018-0.022um. So the reverse osmosis
membrane can remove the bacteria and virus.
(9) Oxygen Generator: Let the pure water become to oxygenated
(10) Ozone Generator: The ozone generator can keep the water fresh,
and also can sterilize the water.
(11) Pure Water Tank: To store the pure wate
1. Imported accessories account for over 90%]
2. High degree of automation operation
A. Automatic stopping in case of sufficient water under low
B. Automatic stopping in case of sufficient water under high
C. Protection of hydraulic resistance
D. Timed flushing of front filtering materials by automatic
E. Automatic flushing of reverse osmosis film by IC microcomputer
F. Automatic monitoring of water quality
3. Small landing area, low energy consumption, free of pollution,
simple process, high water quality and easy operation
4. High removing rate, above 97% for dissolved salts, above 98% for
organic substances and above 98% for colloids, bacteria and heat